02 January 2014

Second Blogiversary!

Two years of blogging family history. Yesterday in an end-of-the-year post I summarized my thoughts. So today, I will just list the posts that received the most traffic.

Top ten most-read posts over the last two years:
  1. Kiev, the Great Choral Synagogue and Art, 20 June 2013
  2. Time for Blogging! IAJGS 2013 in Boston  - 8 August 2013 
  3. Free Records! - 28 January 2013 
  4. Avrum's Women, Part 2: Feiga Grinfeld - 1 July 2012  
  5. Teaching us to fiche - 23 October 2012 
  6. Ukraine SIG: Getting Personal - 10 March 2013 
  7. New York City Vital Records Indices, 1949-1965 - 25 April 2013  
  8. ObamaCare: Steve Morse Steps Out - 21 November 2013 
  9. Jewish Genealogy Resources, Elizabeth Shown Mills and the NY Times - 14 November 2013 
  10. Genealogy is Anthropology - 26 April 2013

Thank you for reading.

























8 comments:

  1. Happy Blog Anniversary! May you have many more happy posts. Your blog is very attractive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Colleen. Paraphrasing something my husband would say, I hope the blog is useful as well as ornamental. :-)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your blogoversary! I always enjoy your posts and look forward to reading more in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mazal Tov on your Blogiversary! I didn't realize we started our blogs almost on the same day! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Oh, I think you have me beat by one day. Same kudos to you.

      Delete
  4. Happy Blogiversary Emily and I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elizabeth! I've been enjoying your posts, as well.

      Delete

Comments on posts are always welcome but will be approved before posting. I actually prefer to just let people comment without going through this rigmarole, but I've recently had to delete some posts that I had not vetted before publication. So, please don't be offended. I love to hear from you!